Term of Service
1. On rare occasion when a student needs to come back for an additional Singapore phase pool session, $45 will be incurred. This will be due to him/her not being able to complete the pool session dive requirements during the first session.
2. 2 pool session for 9 or more pax. 1 pool session for 8 pax or less. $45 will be incurred for additional pool session per group. If he/she is able to join in other swimming pool dates with another group (might not be your group), $45 will not be incurred.
3. Equipment damage or lost. Cost depending on equipment damaged or lost.
4. Failure to complete course. Cost depending on which stage student left off.
1. Scuba Knights reserves the right to accept or refuse any request for changes made less than seven days before program commencement or trip departure.
2. Before Theory Lesson / 3 weeks before Tioman whichever is earlier: 15% forfeit
3. After Theory Lesson / 2 weeks before Tioman whichever is earlier: 30% forfeit
4. After Pool / 1 week before Tioman trip whichever is earlier: 40% forfeit
5. Postpone of trip 8-14 days notice: 15% surcharge
6. Postpone of trip 7 days or less notice: 40% surcharge
7. Postpone theory 6 days or less notice: $30
8. Postpone pool session 6 days or less notice: $50
9. Scuba Knights reserves the right to alter any route, itinerary, and/or accommodation without prior notice to you if it shall in its reasonable discretion think fit and necessary or in the case of force majeure.
10. Scuba Knights also has the right to decline acceptance of any person as a member of the tour if it appears that that person is likely to endanger the health of safety, impair the comfort and enjoyment of others on the tour.
11. Scuba Knights reserves the right to cancel any tour prior to departure for any reason whatsoever, including but not limited to insufficient number of tour participants. Should this happen, the entire payment will be refunded without any further obligations or liability on the part of Scuba Knights. Scuba Knights will not reimburse any air tickets or travel arrangements purchased by diver.
30% deposit: 4 weeks before trip or during theory lesson, whichever comes first..
Full payment: 3 weeks before trip or during pool session, whichever comes first.
Scuba Knights owns all sea and land transfer vehicles and dive shops that we are using in Tioman and Singapore.